1. AUTO IGNITION POINT :
This is the lowest temperature at which the substance will ignite spontaneously that is the substance will burn without introduction of a flame or ignition source .
It is the lowest temperature at which there is a sufficient vaporization of the substance to produce vapor which will flash monotonously when flame is applied .
3. FIRE POINT :
It is the lowest temperature at which the heat from combustion of a burning to vapor is capable of producing sufficient vapor enable combustion to continue .
- Maximum surface temperature of some oils and gases :
- Surface temperature measuring instrument :
- Measurement range: -50 °C ~ 380 °C ( -58 °F ~716°F )
- Accuracy: -50°C ~ 0°C( ± 3°C), 0°C ~100°C (± 1.5°C), 100°C~330°C (±1.5%)
- Repeatability: 1 °C or 1% of reading
- Resolution: 0.1°C or 0.1°F
- Response Time:500mSec, 95% response
- Impassivity : 0.95 Preset
- Distance To Spot Ration: 12:1
- Spectral response: 8~14μm
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C ( -4 °F ~140 °F )
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C ( 32 °F ~104 °F )
- Operating Humidity:10-95% RH non-condensing, up to 30°C (86°F )
- 2*AAA 1.5V battery